Sunday, August 2, 2009

Date? Aldo? Seriously.

So, I went on a date. It was cool.

I told her I didn't want to call it a Date, since everything goes wrong everytime I go on one.

I step in vomit, I'm late, I get lost, I get in trouble, People slap me, or it just goes wrong.

It didn't this time around.

I was early to everything.

early to her house.

early to the movie.

early to the Theater (even though I told myself I wouldn't go there).

I hate early, Its not bad, it's just awkward.

I don't like early awkward.

Overall it was fun.

Dance Dance Revolution and Skee Ball was involved.

Public Enemies was awesome.

There was no hand holding, no arm around, no kissing.

Just a simple hug at the end.

It was ... good, very casual.

I kinda wanted more ... better this way I guess, lol?

Woke up with a cold the day after, she gave it to me, after I'd given it to her.

Lol.

My Contact almost fell out too.

No comments: