Thursday, April 7, 2011

Resolution 2011… Failure?

Oh, goodness. I’ve been failing at all this. I feel like I’m preparing constantly to start, but I’m not making any real progress. Anyways, here’s some updates!!

I will rent and review 1 movie per week.

Been renting, but not reviewing.

I will watch at least 2 movies in theaters every month.

This one gets expensive, but I haven’t been trying.

I will review a new CD every 2 weeks.

Got Rhapsody in order to do this, just have to actually listen to the whole album now.

I will redesign my website and maintain it better.

gah! I don’t even know what I would put on it.

I will focus on my Comm. Classes better and pass with a B or better.

Waiting, hopefully going to get a student loan.

I will read 5 books in this year.

I’m going to read Dark Tower over the next couple of days… I have to return it.

I will draw 1 whole image per week. (This means, sketching, inking and coloring; minimum.)

Ha!! I barely even sketched something last week, but I do need the practice something fierce

I will practice my guitar for 40 minutes 5 days a week.

Also… not doing too good. Seems like instead of practicing I’m… blogging.

I will be able to play 5 full songs from memory on the guitar by years end.

It’s still just April, I got a chance.

My resolution for 2011 is to lose 60 pounds.

My checkpoints include, but certainly are not limited to these:

March 20: Have lost 15-20 pounds

Didn’t even come close.

May 20: Have lost 15-20 more pounds [Total 30]

I think I could lose 15 pounds by then, but not the 30 total I expected. At least I haven’t gained weight, I’m still at the same weight I was when I started.

August: Have lost 10-15 more pounds [Total 40/45]

November: Have lost 10-15 more pounds [Total 55/60]

December 20: Have lost 60 pounds total.

Haven’t given up, I’m still hoping that these things will become a habit for next year. My friend said that these things are for self improvement, and we can’t expect perfection from the get-go. We have to work on it, and by year’s end, we should be starting to perfect the items on our list, rather than finishing them.

No comments: