Monday, June 9, 2008

Dead Projects, Revivals, and New Birth

So if any of you were aware, I was working on some writing projects. I was fairly proud of them, but they proved to just be little ambitions. I've decided to just kill them off. all of them. And as school just ended, me not getting call backs and just contemplating life, have decided to keep some of them. They show promise and giving up on those would be the equivalent of me giving up on... me.

[Dead Projects] Original Projects
Queen - The Musical
Aldo - The Fictional True Story
Choirs - A Story of Angels
Bardiel - The Fetus Eating Angel
Chronicles of Madness - Comic Coalition with a Friend

[Revived Projects] What I decided to keep and revise
"Queen" - A Show for the Ages
Bardiel - A tale of a Fallen Angel
Chronicles of Madness - Still just a coalition with a friend

[Newly Birthed Projects] Projects that recently popped up and taken over
"Awkward" - A play about the struggle in all of us

So there you go. Its just things to keep me busy, and they help me reach my goal of being a playwright... maybe the Empress will perform Awkward one of these days.

Eventually as these projects start taking off I'll start making separate blog journals to show their project and stuff. Just to kinda keep stuff separate.

No comments: