Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I see them, I don't see you

So lately stress kills me, it sucks. New early morning job and lack of time to do anything as well. I want to go hang myself at times. Well part of that stress is dating... or lack of. You know what I mean?

Apart from not dating, part of the stress comes from the girls I choose; I'm a good matchmaker, just not for myself. The problem with girls divides into one of three things;
1; She likes me, but she reminds me of bad times,
2; I like her, but she's already taken,
3; I like her, but when I see her I don't see her.

Now the first is a bit harsh, considering that I should take a chance and maybe I'll like her or something of the like, but it's hard to see a person and instead of seeing her you see an ex or you feel things like hate and disgust. Last time I checked, feelings of disgust were not a good foundation for a relationship.

The second is an obvious thing, and I hate falling for girls that are taken, I absolutely loathe finding out that information, for that reason I stop talking to girls period, at least when I'm romantically interested.

the third is the hardest, and a bit hard to explain because it has a lot of variables. Some things are just seeing a face that reminds me of an ex or it reminds me of a person I dislike.
Another problem in the same category is that I don't see a person, I see them and I think of the people they give attention to, the people they listen to and the people they seem to like. The say they like me, but I'm treated like I don't exist around these people. I tend to get tired, jealous and depressed when this happens.

As I see it there's only one solution to this, to just stop liking girls. I'll stop it and everything will be fixed... right?

P.S. I spelled People, Poeple 5 times by accident. Yay spell check!

P.S.S. I'm going to be deleting a hell of a lot of Posts over the next couple of days. Keeping the best of the best. Only what matters to me.

No comments: