Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some Short Dialogue

So lately I've been having some really random ideas that turn into two character pieces of dialogue. Kind dumb stuff, some of it is funny some of it isn't (to be fair, I've only done 2 so far). Anyways, I'm loving these little thing. In case you haven't seen them or anything I usually post them as my status on Facebook.com, and some people seem to like them. I do. I'm thinking of making them into little comics, maybe add some continuity and some characters.

This is just a Line I wrote, but I wanted to put it in here since it started the whole tid-bit.

"Your beauty is comparable only by the brightness of brightly lit lights on a cloudless night sky."

This one is the first real conversation, inspired by the friend of a friend... she has evil Eyebrows.

"I don't like her eyebrows."
"Seriously, you're not dating her because of her eyebrows?"
"Pretty much, she looks diabolical, like she could poison my food."
"Can I ask her out then?"
"Sure, if you want to get poisoned and die in your sleep."
"Whatever, I gotta go sometimes, might as well be while dating THAT."

This is just another random one. I have a friend that cold turkeys his girlfriends by cutting all contact with his girlfriends when he breaks up. He basically just waits for a text saying "It's Over" and then moves on to a new girlfriend.

"so you decided to be a bastard and just not talk to her?"
"No! I just, you know, ran out of options."
"You couldn't just tell her it's over?"
"Who does that? Seriously."
"Normal people do that, it's called Breaking Up."
"... That's just stupid."
"It's normal."
"No, ignoring your girlfriend for two weeks because she didn't share a piece of cake is nor... Maybe I do have a problem."
"Ya think?"

No comments: