Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Iron Man 3 reactions

Since this is my personal blog, I don't really want to do any reviews here, instead I'm going to do reactions or whatever else I want to call them...

Anyways... I saw Iron Man 3 last week and loved it. What did I think? Here you go:

  • I actually loved this interpretation of the Mandarin. If they want to do more with it, the names been established as a terrorist, all you need is someone to take the mantle.
  • Tony Stark having PTSD felt natural to the story and the character, and it made the movie that much better.
  • I liked this version of Extremis.
  • Seriously, how do you stand out when you're in a movie with RDJ? I don't know, but Paltrow and Cheadle did a marvelous job.
  • I hope I wasn't the only one trying to figure out which suits came from which story arcs in the comics... cause that's what I spent doing almost the last 30 minutes of the movie.
  • Stark ditching kids in the middle of a street during winter? Yes please.
That's pretty much what I though. I loved it very much.
If this is the quality of Marvel's Phase 2, I am all for it.


1 comment:

S.R. Braddy said...

Agreed. It's actually my favorite Marvel movie so far.