Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Export - Delete - Import

Today I deleted my previous blog portfolio thing. It was called Aldo Writing Space. I posted reviews and ... that was pretty much it. Over a year or so I only posted 16 articles on it. Seeing that I barely post on this one, it was no surprise that it would be neglected.

Because of that I exported the blog, imported it to this and deleted AWS.

I will be working on a new blog to use as an actual portfolio, though I'm not sure if I want to stick with Blogger or go to Weebly or WordPress. Let me know what you think.

Anyways, I'm not terribly sad that I deleted the old blog since I never did anything on it, but I am proud of the fact that one article actually had over 600 views. Though I suspect that it's because of the images or whatever...
Here's the page on this blog. LINK

No comments: