Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Poem

Its really cold, I think you know,
Its also cold inside my home,
It feels like it could snow,
Far far too cold to go and roam

but gladly I have something warm
Its long and wide
it causes no harm
and on my floor I can glide

have you guessed what it is?
do you still not know?
I'll tell you for a kiss...
nevermind, It's my poncho!

It's been this way since four;
we are both cold too;
there's room for one more,
and I saved it just for you.

in my poncho we are snug,
we are warm inside here
embracing in a hug,
whilst I whisper pretty things in your ear.

Sadly its time for my leave.
I have to go home too.
I have to go and weave
a beautiful dream just for you

so enjoy the warmth I gave
think of me as I drive;
our memories are to save;
Its for you that I strive.

1 comment:

kasandra said...

I love it.... I did not get what it was at all in the beginning, but now that I think about I can't believe I didn't know.