Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Song; Always, For You

When you see the bullet
Prepare to not dodge it
When you think it missed
And you felt its air
And heard its last hiss
You'll find me there

Not hiding behind you
Or pushing you aside
I'll know how to hold you
I'll protect you in a bind

[Chorus]
I'll always be with you
I'll always be there
I'll always know what to do
I'll be everywhere
All you need is to call
I'll hear it near or far
And I'll catch your fall
And save your tortured heart

When you feel so alone
all trapped in the dark night
I'll always be the one
The first, the last, your shining knight

With your hand firmly in mine
Everything will be real
You'll see the new world just fine
as we pass through our strawberry field

[Chorus] x2

Always, for you
I'll take the bullet
Always, for you
And don't forget
Always, for you
I won't forget
Always, for you
That I took your bullet

[Chorus]
[Chorus] (cut after third line)

No comments: