Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Res. 2011: First Week Review

How goes my first week of resolutions for 2011… eh, not too well. Let’s take a look.

Blog Work.

I will rent and review 1 movie per week.

I rented Inception, yet to watch it.

I will watch at least 2 movies in theaters every month.

I saw Green Hornet and posted the review.

I will review a new CD every 2 weeks.

Not Yet…

I will redesign my website and maintain it better.

This one might take a while…

I will focus on my Comm. Classes better and pass with a B or better.

Will also take some time… in 8 months.

Artistic Creativity.

I will read 5 books in this year.

Will probably be last, once I got a groove going.

I will draw 1 whole image per week. (This means, sketching, inking and coloring; minimum.)

I drew and inked… didn’t color.

I will practice my guitar for 40 minutes 5 days a week.

This one is also going to be tough… ugh.

I will be able to play 5 full songs from memory on the guitar by years end.

Even tougher… ugh.

I also want to relax and have fun and I want to be emotionally fulfilled.

I want to have several photo shoots.

HA!

I want to play all the Final Fantasy games from 6 to 12.

HA HA!

I want to play all of the Kingdom Hearts series.

HA HA HA!

I want to kiss in the rain.

HA HA HAAaaaw…

I want to kiss in the snow.

HA HA HAAaaaw… nope.

My resolution for 2011 is to lose 60 pounds.

I need to stop being lazy or this will get very tough to keep up.

So that’s the progress. I’m off to a not very good start, but I kind of expected that. I’m hoping I’ll start picking up the slack and get on it very soon.

No comments: