Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Res. 2011; Second Week Failings…

How goes my first week of resolutions for 2011… eh, not too well. Let’s take a look.

I will rent and review 1 movie per week.

I watched Inception, reviewing it now.

I will watch at least 2 movies in theaters every month.

I saw 1 Movie so far...

I will review a new CD every 2 weeks.

Not Yet…

I will redesign my website and maintain it better.

This one might (still) take a while…

I will read 5 books in this year.

Still not even close.

I will draw 1 whole image per week. (This means, sketching, inking and coloring; minimum.)

I skimped this week.

I will practice my guitar for 40 minutes 5 days a week.

I even bought a new book just for this… GAH!

My resolution for 2011 is to lose 60 pounds.

… Will start soon.

That’s my progress. Doing worse than last week. Well, I’ve been lazy and unfocused. so yeah. February is going to be my month to focus.

No comments: