Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Changing

Dear Lord, It's been almost 6 months since my last update. My last update was a thanksgiving thing. Dang.
Anyways, there's been some changes in my life.
My family moved to Magna and it's been almost 3 months. I'm digging it. Actually... 4 months.
Anyways, I've changed my college major to Mass Communications with a thing-a-majig in Journalism.
Ironically, that has me writing a lot... and on a deadline. Ironic right?
Anyways, in doing that I've decided that I need to do a better job at keeping a live portfolio for everything I'm doing. I've been looking at WordPress and Weebly. That's a whole other story, but that does mean that I'm gonna retire my other blog. The one I never updated. That's the one.
Anyways, Just thought I'd let you all know... all 3 of you that visit me here.

No comments: