Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Late to the Pink Award (Promise it's not a dirty thing)

My good friend Stephen at S.R. Braddy nominated me for this little pink ribbon award thing...
Cute, isn't it?
Not an actual award though. It's kind of a meme thing that was going around (and may still be going around (Internet is weird)). It's really more like a really nice chain letter. Instead of threatening my puppy, it just makes me feel good. Anyways, straight to the rules!!

RULES!!! (or checklist)
  1. The nominee must link back to the blogger who nominated them.
  2. The nominee must state 11 facts about themselves, and then answer the 11 questions provided for them by the person who nominated them.
  3. The nominee must then nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers, who they think deserve the recognition, and pose 11 new questions for them to answer.
 Well here's 11 facts (also things you don't need to know) about ALDO!!!

  1. I really like to match my boxers to my shirt. I don't try to match any other piece of clothing usually.
  2. My first manga (japanese comic book) that I read and followed for years was actually a girls comic. I loved and enjoyed the hell out of it. It was called Angelic Layer and apparently it had a TV show too.
  3.  When I like a song, I repeatedly listen to it in insane numbers. When DEAD! by My Chemical Romance was released, I accumulated over 200 "song played" counts by iTunes in a week. iTunes only counts it if you listen to the end of the song.
  4. I have a habit of starting  20 projects and following through with none. NONE!!
  5. I love Spider-man. I mean, I REALLY love Spider-man. Like I have 6 promotional Spider-man posters in my room. I LOVE SPIDER-MAN!!!
  6. I refuse to buy Anime series' on Blu-Ray. I feel like tv shows should stay on DVD. I don't know why... it just feels natural.
  7. I can't sing to 75 percent of the beatles songs. I break out in tears. Manly tears.
  8. I've never broken a bone. Never. Don't want to start either.
  9. I used to be a smoker once upon a time. I was a waiter. It was a thing
  10. I practice martial arts and when I walk around at night, I imagine myself in Bruce Lee style fights against ninjas.
  11. I want to cosplay. I just don't have the dedication for it.
Cool. That was harder than I thought it would be.
Time for Stephen's questions.


1. What's the first thing you remember, after all the things you've forgotten?
Standing in front of the TV watching people play Super Mario Bros.



2. What's the worst book you've ever read?
Twilight. I read it so I could properly hate it.


3. What fictional character would you most want to spend a day with?
Rei Ayanami. I love Evangelion, and she's one of the reasons for it.


4. What's the one place in the world you'd love to go to, but you've never been?
Japan. Specifically Akihabara. It's like the internet, but in real life.


5. Ever tried to like something a friend recommended, but just couldn't? What was it?
My Little Pony. Tons of friends have thrown it at me and it doesn't stick.


6. What's your favorite way to spend a day off from work?
Sitting on the couch watching anime, playing games, or reading comics with a few good drinks.


7. If you had to pick a particular era from history, and you could only wear the clothes from that time period for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Normally, I would say the 50s, but after being in a western play, I kinda dug the whole vest and chaps look. I think I'd do the western thing.


8. What movie soundtrack could you dance to all night?
Tarantino's Pulp Fiction. Love it to death.


9. What completely impractical feature would you include in your dream house?
I want to put a could maker apparatus thing so my house would always look like it's sitting on a could. Always,


10. Favorite cooking technique: bake, grill, or microwave?
HEAT FROM THE DEPTHS OF MORDOR


11. How ARE you? Really?
Pretty Good. Swamped with homework and job training. But still doing alright. Hanging in there. Wouldn't mind some money though.

 Here's my questions for... I don't know. Teigue? Brittany? Who else has a blog?
  1. What's your dream pet?
  2. You get sent to prison. Why would you do that to me?
  3. I'm a douche. Punch me?
  4. Favorite Jelly Bean Flavor?
  5. How do you make your bed?
  6. Favorite Meme?
  7. Favorite animated love interest?
  8. If you could be famous, what would it be for?
  9. Favorite YouTube video?
  10. On a deserted island. What 5 animals would you take with you.
  11. Will you give me money?

1 comment:

S.R. Braddy said...

TV shows on DVD! I'm TOTALLY the same way!

And it's a pity about My Little Pony. I quite like it.