Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Debate Banquet

This is the one event that I have looked forward to almost all year. although this year we really didn't have any games we did do some pretty special stuff. To point out, there was a lot more emotional talking. We almost had Maddi getting ready to cry, because she was complimented the most. We had a special video that we showed to everyone, and a slide show prepared by Justin Fracchia. It was a special event that I am proud to have been a part of.
Most of all, I would like to state that this has seriously been one of the greatest years of my life, to have lived and and interacted with the people that were there this year.

Thank You Mrs. Daley for introducing me to the world of Debate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

........is this the first comment?
....people aren't very talkative huh?
"Bleh heh heh heh, bleck" Count Bleck
quote, deep huh? This seems like an awfully long comment....